Velo Orange Campagne bar bag, Record and various other bits

tom_cat

Dirt Disciple
Cheaper prices for pick up from BS1 or BS7 bristol (or anywhere in between or close by)

Velo Orange Campagne handlebar bag - £40 posted / £35 pickup

This is a few years old, but had been used very little. Despite this, the inside side supports tore the pockets they sit in. This is a design fault that has now been corrected by VO, however this still works fine when loaded, and would be completely sorted by gluing the panels in place with some £2 contact adhesive.

Please note, this is a Gilles Berthoud style bar bag, rather than a Klik-Fix type one, as such it requires a decaleur and platform rack front rack / sturdy and long mudguard for support, or one of the VO racks with an intergrated decaleur. These are all available from http://freshtripe.co.uk/Freshtripe/Mudg ... Racks.html. You will see on there that this bag retails for £80 new, so, considering the use this has had (a couple of short trips) I think this seems like a decent price, but feel free to make me an offer if you think otherwise.

I should also mention that I made two neat holes, about 6mm each on the back top edge for mounting to the decalleur. If you use a VO decaleur (about the only one available), you should be able to use these same holes. They were made using a proper die dunch so are clean and won't fray.

These show where the inside pockets have ripped. You can see the plastic support which could be glued into place, but it works pretty well as is if the bag is decently full.

Campagnolo Chorus 10 speed Ultra Torque carbon race crankset - 53/39 - 172.5mm - £80 posted/£75 pickup
Good condition.
some minor scraping from front mech on inside of drive side arm (see pic)
Drive side bearing has seized, will need replacing.
39 ring will need replacing faily soon. 53 probably has a few thousand miles left on it yet if treated well.

Shimano HG30 hyperglide 8 speed casette - £7 posted / £4 pickup
excellent condition, a lot of life left

Generic 1" headset cartridge type bearings - Sold

1" riser stem. 80mm reach - 50 to 100mm rise - £6 posted / £4 pickup

Silver rack - £5 pickup - postage on request

Shimano Nexus dynamo light switch - £5 posted / £3 pickup
Allows remote switching of a dynamo light

Re: Velo Orange Campagne bar bag, Record and various other b

Price drop - £30 posted in UK for VO bag

Re: Velo Orange Campagne bar bag, Record and various other b

Received the "generic" 1 inch headset today.

Well, it's actually made by Tange Japan. Thank you very much!

Have a bump.

Back