View
Would anyone know year, cost new etc

And any value to this bike.

Any help would be great.

Attachments

• Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 397
I'll reply because I fear most of retrobike regulars will deem this "below them" :)

Unfortunately this is not going to be worth anything much...maybe £30-50 on gumtree that sort of thing. It's in good condition and could quite happily be a great pub/commuter bike and even some gentle forest trail mountain biking.

It looks about mid 00's and would have been maybe £300 tops and were sold exclusively through the car dealership Halfords.

On the positive side it looks like Halfords put the fork on the right way around.

oaklec":rj84kdy6 said:
whayne":rj84kdy6 said:

Any help would be great.

Whayne, is that you? Did you buy my 2001 silver P7 frame years ago?

Hi

I did buy a silver p7 frame years ago.

Did you live on Canvey?

Regards

simdagger":ilg3j3k9 said:
I'll reply because I fear most of retrobike regulars will deem this "below them" :)

Unfortunately this is not going to be worth anything much...maybe £30-50 on gumtree that sort of thing. It's in good condition and could quite happily be a great pub/commuter bike and even some gentle forest trail mountain biking.

It looks about mid 00's and would have been maybe £300 tops and were sold exclusively through the car dealership Halfords.

On the positive side it looks like Halfords put the fork on the right way around.

Thanks for the info ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
legrandefromage":3ctldtfi said:
pump the tyres up, check the gubbins and put it on ebay - it may fetch far more than you think

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mens-Carrera ... Swf3BepD91

It's in very good condition but it's not me.

Just checked gumtree and eBay etc some recently listed one going for
£150\£200 thats mad.

Bought for the daughter and its just too big.

Thanks

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
oaklec":3mhzzggr said:
whayne":3mhzzggr said:

Any help would be great.

Whayne, is that you? Did you buy my 2001 silver P7 frame years ago?

Hi

I did buy a silver p7 frame years ago.

Did you live on Canvey?

Regards

That's me

Back