Wanted V brakes

Magpiegifts

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Looking for front and back vbrakes for my Kona hei hei. I'm not after anything specific just some decent functioning and looking brakes.
Open to suggestions please, what have you got?

I might have some avid SL v brakes spare depending on a pending purchase that should be coming with a set, and I don't need 2 sets.

Also have a couple of sets of Paul's a like v brakes made by prg that are pretty much Paul's clones. I bought them years ago, used one set and not had the builds for the other two.

I also have a set of the red DX brakes, but may have plans for them.

Nearly forgot I have some xtr v brakes (m95x).

Have others but probably not worthy of a hei hei.

Ok Ian thanks. The prg v's I've seen before they're not bad. Can you send me some pics of the prg and xtr. With some prices as well please mate.
Im trying to spend as little as possible, whilst still doing the build justice. Not easy.....

Don't laugh but I've just got a set of Litepro ftom China. Seem really well made and light. Not bad prices on eBay...an idea anyway!

Attachments

• 20210904_131621.jpg
    20210904_131621.jpg
    278.9 KB · Views: 17
Think might have some LX m600 levers and arms in parts bin - let me know if of interest and can check/dig out
Thanks for replying, but if I'm honest there not what I'm looking for. I have some avid sd mag and ti levers already and just need some Decent vbrake arms to finish off the braking department.

Full set of tektro black brakes noodles and pads done about 14 miles £12.00 plus postage.If any interest will pack them up and get postage costs

Back