Unknown with full XT

Gtpulse

Dyna-Tech Fan
Possibly a Marin? Full complement of early Deore XT.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
And the saddle. Hmmmmm, didn't the 91 Team have cable guides on the head tube rather than down? Was the 92 Pine Mountain XT? The 92's certainly upgraded the spec but not sure if it was just the odd XT part or full group?

Im saying nothing.....

And hopes nobody wants it as its probably a team. But not certain without serial number and seatpost size. Chunky forks look right and black seatpost, front cable stops in right place.

It does not seem to have the bulge at the bottom of the seat tube, that prestige tubesets have. It would be good to see the frame number, but i think its a pine mountain ?

Last edited:
Also 90 and 91 had 2 cables on the top tube, unless its a non European model as these in 91 had a downtube mount on a team.

Somebody needs to ask for the number! Its too small for me ( by about 8") but some body must be close enough and want it?

Hold the phone: just seen the XT headset. So better than a PM then. And the levers look earlier than 92?
Well, it's got the correct XT groupset (including the M091 push push STI), what look like the OEM RM-17 wheels and the correct forks. Not all Teams had the cable stops on the top tube or head tube either.

I would go for it if I was closer. Paint stripper at the ready chaps :D

Back