Ugliest bike on Ebay??

trailwright

GT Fan
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I win!

The cable-lock wrapped around the top tube just screams out "sophisticated hipster biker dude", while the rusty one-piece crank, kickstand, and rear rim lends the seller an air of experienced world traveler and bon vivant (Seller probably even wears his baseball cap backwards and his collar popped when talking to the chickies). Reflectors and more-than-ample saddle indicate that seller makes no compromises for safety and comfort, whereas lack of fenders indicate seller is a bad boy living on the edge - an outcast who's no slave to peer pressure. Of course, self-proclaimed cool people everywhere agree that the 180-degree skewed angle of the steering while parked garners looks of jealousy and admiration from men and wide-eyed stares and whispers amongst women regarding the correlation between the angle of a man's steering and the extent of his biological dimensions.

Then, of course, there's the issue of the dork disk..............need I say more?

Yeah, I can definitely see this leading the pack at the tour.

Huffy.jpg

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
The rider probably can't either ! :)
Honestly if it was under £200 posted, I probably would. The frames more than likely decent being a Giant and one day I will own a Girvin fork. You're right though, not together and not at that price. :)
frames got to be a ton, fork about the same, reckon you'd get a bit for the shock and it's XT components too. 200 quid seems about right and I'd take it at that too. much like you, one day I will own a Girvin fork.

Back