TREK 2100 COMPOSITE

Mark200sx

Retro Newbie
HI,
For sale, My Trek 2100 composite. I believe this is a 1993 model (please correct me if I am wrong). I bought this to ride my self, had great fun restoring and it is now in great condition. whilst restoring it a few people told me it would be to small for me and unfortunately they were correct. I took it down the rode this evening and I noticed how small it was instantly, the good new it rode beautifully, the bike is silent, all the gears shift smoothly and the frame seems to be as good as the day it left the factory!

Im going to do my best to describe its condition and specification but if you have any questions then please ask:

FRAME: Trek 2100 composite 1993
SIZE: 57cm
HEADSET:1" threaded
STEM:Shake 90mm 26.0mm clamp
HANDLEBARS: 460mm wide, 136mm drop, 100mm reach,7075 aluminum.
GRIPSS: New bar Gel Bar tape
BRAKE: Shimano 105
BRAKE/GEAR LEVERS: Shimano RSX 7speed.
FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105
REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105
CASSETTE: Shimano 7speed.
CHAIN: New Shimano 7speed
CRANKSET: Shimano 105 double
CHAINRINGS: 53 39
PEDALS: LOOK
WHEELS: Matrix ISO C-H 700C
HUB: Shimano
TYRES: Schwalbe Lugano 700x23 (new)
SADDLE: madison Flux
SEATPOST: 27.2

This is a lovely bike I strongly recomend you come and see it if you can. Located in Havant, Hampshire.

I am asking £200 collected. I am happy to deliver if im heading your direction with work etc or arrange courier at additional cost.

please feel free to contact me for any further details.
email: mark_duncan34@hotmail.com
call or text: 07500006918

HI,

Open to peoples opinions, offers and advise. Its is priced at £430 as this is what it owes me after purchasing the frame/forks and sourcing all the parts. Looking to get this sold so I can get something that fits me better could, may be willing to swap for similar spec road bike in 60CM-62cm frame size.

Cheers Guys

Mark

Re:

Just a thought , why not sell the frameset , keep the rest and put it on a frame the right size for you ? ;)
People tend to spec bikes as they like , so you have more chance of selling just the frameset .

GLWS

Mike

Re:

Mike,

Thank you for your advice, I may well end up doing this! It just seems a waste of my efforts building it up to break it but I appreciate what you mean about personal specification....
I will give it a couple weeks, even try eBay before the spanners come out :)

Cheers Mark

Back