Tour du CAKE, SUNDAY, 4TH OCTOBER,

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":e8l28maj said:
It most certainly is ;) Date now set!

SUNDAY, 4th OCTOBER

Meeting at the usual place, Hove promenade, at the bottom of Hove Street. Hove actually. That's in Hove if anyone is having any doubts. 10.30 kick off! :cool:
Be there, or er, don't.

Mike

Right here chap ;)

Re:

Hi Mike ; so looks like off-road? Would be good to know as SnailTrack are messing about with the line out of Bognor on sunday ; so I have to ride quite a way to be able to get a train to Hove. Would rather do that part on slicks clearly ; but they won't be much cop on this Downs Link you alluded to. Also ; could you please PM me your mobile number? Just in case I manage to miss that train ; theres another I could get which would maybe make me too late -- but if that's the case I can call and ask you all to wait for me? Cheers ; Dave

Re:

See you all in hove Sunday all being well :)
Things may change at the last min Mike so I will ping you a msg either way to let you know ok ;)
Are you planing on going up the downs link ? If so I may cut out and hed back to HH when we are at the furthest north you had planed to go....prob going to get the train down to hove so it would save me the hassle of getting one back at the end of the day ;)
Mick :D

godders":1fjssz0h said:
See you all in hove Sunday all being well :)
Things may change at the last min Mike so I will ping you a msg either way to let you know ok ;)
Are you planing on going up the downs link ? If so I may cut out and hed back to HH when we are at the furthest north you had planed to go....prob going to get the train down to hove so it would save me the hassle of getting one back at the end of the day ;)
Mick :D

Ok mate, yes the downs link is still on as weather has been great.

CAKE - 63 HOURS. I think

Mike

bryan555":1ipths0h said:
Hoping to make along to this. Need to improve my mile to cake ratio.

Resistance to cake is futile!

T - and cake - minus 50 hours!

Re:

Mike, I did say I was considering this but I have just worked out that it's approximately 2.7 miles from the start point to what I hope is the intended finish point at Carats. I won't be able to do this in one go without rest and flapjack stops on the way. Remember you'll have to cycle back as well for goodness sake! Unless any of you have a trailer?

Johnboy":3yzoczxu said:
Mike, I did say I was considering this but I have just worked out that it's approximately 2.7 miles from the start point to what I hope is the intended finish point at Carats. I won't be able to do this in one go without rest and flapjack stops on the way. Remember you'll have to cycle back as well for goodness sake! Unless any of you have a trailer?

Well, there is the cafe at Hove Lagoon, so hopefully, with favourable wind, you can make it there, drink, eat and stock up for the hellish ride back!

Back