Toe clips - medium sized, black - Sorted

Once A Hero

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Raid your parts bins please :)

I am in need of 2 sets of toe clips to complete some pedal sets.

Both should be medium sized, and black.
Matching black straps would be useful too but not essential as I can source new.

Brand wise I am open to what's out there - but would prefer them to be Specialized, Tioga, Christophe, Zefal...
I'll steer away from any that are heavily logo'd with a brand that doesn't suit the bikes they destined for.

If anyone has a bright orange medium sized pair of Tioga Powerclips that would be a real bonus to suit my MuddyFox :D

Edit:
1 pair of medium Specialized toe clips found on eBay, and would ideally like another set of those :)
1 pair of medium Tioga Power Clips found on Facebook, and would ideally like another set of those in black or orange :)

Re: Toe clips - medium sized, black

guess i might have a spare set of black toe clips which are the short version – just for toes (no straps possible). i'll look for them if you want.

Re: Toe clips - medium sized, black

ceo":1aaqx6cl said:
guess i might have a spare set of black toe clips which are the short version – just for toes (no straps possible). i'll look for them if you want.

I know the sort - but not what I'm looking for however - I like the strapped type. Thanks anyway :)

Back