Titan E-Stay on LFGSS

So it’s finally up for sale. Was mentioned he was going to sell it in the Retro Mountain Bike thread a while back and I mentioned it on here, but nothing materialised until now. Good price for a rare beast. Hopefully someone here gets it. Too big for me!

So it’s finally up for sale. Was mentioned he was going to sell it in the Retro Mountain Bike thread a while back and I mentioned it on here, but nothing materialised until now. Good price for a rare beast. Hopefully someone here gets it. Too big for me!
Um, errr... I bought it! 🤣 It's 19" to top of seat clamp which is still 0.5" shorter than my first MTB aged 14 which I was meant to grow into... will just have a little less seatpost showing. Looks like you could touch these up with Hammerite! 🤣

Always loved these and yes they weigh a bloody ton! 😜👍

Cool bike the Titan 1/2 trac. Always quite fancied one myself since I first saw them in Covent Garden Cycles many many years ago.

Did Titan have any relationship to Burley ? The curve of the top tube into the wishbone, and the rear dropouts, are very similar to my Samba tandem. D3A75DE9-64BE-4BBB-B3C6-4D73D66E5BED.jpeg 004C2604-12B4-4265-B35E-0557296C73AD.jpeg

Superb bike. Bought mine from Covent Garden Cycles in the early, early 90s. Loved it to bits

Still talking with seller as he has some other retro parts I will need for this build. Was a totally spur of the moment purchase as I haven't seen many come up for sale (cue another one turning up next week which will be in better nick & cheaper! 🤣 ). Once I get it, I'll start a build thread. Will be my first one despite joining this forum in 2009!!! :oops:

Cool bike the Titan 1/2 trac. Always quite fancied one myself since I first saw them in Covent Garden Cycles many many years ago.

Same as me mate in about 91-92.

I ended up buying Robert Thackray's RC100 training bike after my trusty Tufftrax was stolen and absolutely hated it.😂😂😂

Back