Tioga Disk Drive John Tomac Signature

Vecioalpinn

GT Fan
I am searching this white wheel with John Tomac's signature.
Thanks at all

Attachments

• Schermata 2020-08-24 alle 10.36.50.png
    Schermata 2020-08-24 alle 10.36.50.png
    385.5 KB · Views: 620
The photo above is JT's race bike, the wheel is a Tioga Disk Drive Pro (semi-transparent, not white) with his own World Cup sticker attached. Here is one for sale, you'll have to have the JT stickers made yourself and attach them: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NOS-1992-Tio ... Sw5nBd~~c3

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Shoot me a message with your email , and I'll send some pics through.

I have the following which I'd consider selling as a package if you throw lots of money my way...

• NOS, boxed Tioga DiskDrive Pro [32 hole]
• NOS, boxed Tioga Revolver cranks / rings / bottom bracket
• NOS, boxed Tioga Psycho butterscotch tyres
• NOS, boxed Tioga titanium hyperglide cassette
• boxed Tioga Carbo bars

Won't split, and the package won't be cheap as it's a special bundle I've been hoarding for the perfect project.

Re:

Also a NOS Tioga stem in blue, and somewhere a NOS Tioga Carbo seatpost, but I can't find that anywhere... :(

Hello, Im interested in buy a tioga disk drive, preferably like John Tomca, but not necessry, for a Klein MC1 / MC2

Back