Wanted TIME FRAME VXRS( or similar)

Retro-Racer69

Devout Dirtbag
Hi guys I’m looking for a time vxrs frame or equivalent ( tbh any time frame considered!! Lol) in L or XL , thanks in advance Neil,as regards a price I’m unable to quote as I’m asking for various frames which will differ in value,thanks

Last edited:
Thanks mate, that’s been on eBay a while and it’s too small for me
It’s bloody lovely in the flesh … nearly bought it just to have on the wall 😂 I’m trying to borrow one of Boonen’s bikes over from the states for next year 😆

Yes mate that’s one hell of a cool bike,,,,did you see the Netflix TDF series,episode 1 all the Time vxrs hanging up at quick step hq…awesome

What would you like to know?

I've known the owner and his group brand director for quite a few years, we all overlapped working with another manufacturer over a 9 year period. They both called and asked me to manage the UK market around 6 months after the acquisition.

I assume you mean Tony?,I’ve spoken to him and Darius in the past,they are too guys with the time brand they want it back where it belongs

Yep Tony is at the factory this week. We all working hard to push the business forward plenty of stuff to come in the future!

Back