The weather until May....

Duxuk

Retro Guru
I ride all year round but the weather is of importance to me. Not many weather forecasters really stick their neck out with a long term forecast but a website "Weather Without Technology" has no such qualms. It's compiled by David King from Kent and he boasts of incredible accuracy. For instance when it was all over the news that we were to expect 4 months of bitter clod this winter David held his nerve and predicted a warmer than average winter. He was right!
His predictions for the next few months are for a dry, warm period but with some frosts due to clear skies. This will persist until the end of March. It will then be wet and miserable for 3 weeks in April before the weather bucks up.
Read more here http://www.weatherwithouttechnology.co. ... to_May.pdf
Sadly, for anyone planning long rides over Easter, it's likely to be wet since Christmas was warm and dry. Who'd have thought?

Its nigh on impossible to predict weather today, most weather we enounter and have been for a while now is man made and part of the current Geo-engerneering program so no longer subject to nature's input.

Re:

I see a tall dark summer in your future...

fortune-teller.jpg

Back