The History Man Feedback Thread

Karma Rack

THM Karma'd a bike rack to me. Just what I've been looking for, very kind, very much appreciated too. And what a nice chap to boot.

Re:

Arranged to buy some grips of THM while at Mayhem, paid the money there and they arrived today.
Perfect transaction as ever.
Cheers Bonzo
:LOL:

Re: Avenir Saddle

THM came up with the goods and a final piece of the jigsaw for my Diamond Back Axis Build.

Top guy to deal with and helpful from start to finish, couldn't ask for a better ambassador for Retro Bike,

Cheers Chap much appreciated

Jussa :D

A great big friendly, knowledgable and generous bundle of humanity.

THM kindly gave me an XTR cable set to use on an M900-build, completely gratis, after responding to my wanted ad. Saved the day. And my sanity.

Thank you kind sir. :D

Re:

Bought a rear rack and panniers from THM. He took the time to ensure that they would be suitable for my frame. At my request he delayed shipment so that I would be in to sign for them. When I opened the box I was delighted. Already planning next years tour.

Re:

THM very very kindly Karma'd me a very nice Giro helmet after seeing my comment regarding my need for one after being stupid enough to buy one last year without trying it for size :facepalm: :oops: and all i can say is THM is my saviour otherwise i'd not be able to go out on the bike for gawd know's how long plus he paid for the postage too so a big big big Thankyou again THM :xmas-big-grin: :xmas-big-grin: :xmas-big-grin: ..

Latest posts

Back