For Sale The END! We have stopped! Silicone Springs - elastomers for Manitou/RockShox/Proflex

Re:

I believe so, there is no distinction.

The only factors are price incl shipping.
Where it is actually made.

Or if you are big enough to be Amazon and can flout some of these rules somehow?

Re: Re:

FluffyChicken":2m1597hk said:
I believe so, there is no distinction.

The only factors are price incl shipping.
Where it is actually made.

Or if you are big enough to be Amazon and can flout some of these rules somehow?
the products (in the case of these elastomers) are actually made in Hungary, and we're still EU :D

I do not think it's the biggest issue the UK tax authorities are currently facing though

Tried to measure them, but the reading was different on the Proflex and the small ones (albeit using the same material) so sorry, can't tell you the exact shore hardness. Why would you ask?

Good Morning Mr. Silicone Springs.
I need a replacement kit for my brick hard Manitou 2 Elastomers. Since I have not found a schematic for my fork, I relate to the Manitou 1 schematic. Seems to be built the same way. 2 longer compression rubbers, 2 shorter compression rubbers and 2 rebound rubbers, right? Stiffness medium if possible.

How much would it cost including shipping to Germany? Can I transfer the money via PayPal?

Kind regards
Stefan

Attachments

• 51F1C93C-F776-43FB-8376-08CDEE8CFAC1.jpeg
    51F1C93C-F776-43FB-8376-08CDEE8CFAC1.jpeg
    156.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 0FC7A163-2B83-45A5-96C2-F3209EBC1EBD.jpeg
    0FC7A163-2B83-45A5-96C2-F3209EBC1EBD.jpeg
    166.7 KB · Views: 13
Back