Teesdale built Brave E-stay on eBay

Mr. Zero

Senior Retro Guru
"1989 Teesdale built Brave Warrior frame w/painted-to-match Bontrager fork & Ritchey fillet brazed stem"

http://j.mp/aqFgkN

%21B3tOuOQEWk%7E$%28KGrHqUOKisEyZpfQLuSBMnOSfLUkQ%7E%7E_3.JPG

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Yeah, I wanted a vehicle I could outfit to live out of while attacking some overland expedition style travel and the Pinzgauer really seemed to fit the bill. I've been fully engrossed in the restore+mod project since February, so haven't had my mind on bikes quite as much this summer. However...

The sweltering Southern Nevada summertime temps are beginning to retreat and with the Pinz project mostly complete I'm looking forward to loading up the bikes and embarking on some extended off-the-beaten-path bike adventures. :)

IMAG0046.jpg

Mr. Zero":268mf23y said:
Yeah, I wanted a vehicle I could outfit to live out of while attacking some overland expedition style travel and the Pinzgauer really seemed to fit the bill. I've been fully engrossed in the restore+mod project since February, so haven't had my mind on bikes quite as much this summer. However...

The sweltering Southern Nevada summertime temps are beginning to retreat and with the Pinz project mostly complete I'm looking forward to loading up the bikes and embarking on some extended off-the-beaten-path bike adventures. :)

IMAG0046.jpg

:cool:

Retrobike should buy something like this, hang a big PA off the back of it, cue up 'Eye of the Tiger' and head for Mountain Mayhem 2011....

mrkawasaki":15cheetl said:
Retrobike should buy something like this, hang a big PA off the back of it, cue up 'Eye of the Tiger' and head for Mountain Mayhem 2011....

That would indeed be cool. Maybe we could have a whip round? I'll put in £5.

An alternative would be to take the lead from two fine Welsh Bands.

SFA with their tank

tank200.jpg

or GLC with their mobility scooters.

000113_1_goldie-lookin-chain.jpg

Sure we could fit 2 turntables and a microphone to either mode of transport.

Back