retrobikeguy

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
Frame and fork,

Tange prestige, fillet brazed by Tom Teesdale.

Frame was/is nos, it has not been built up. fork was repainted to match. Storage marks/scratches/chips if you look carefully. It has one tiny little ding near the tam decal on one side (non driveside I think), prestige decals are repro.

Decals are on top of paint and supplied by Gil

Interested to see what it's worth, UK based

IMG_20220629_181056.jpg
IMG_20220505_131430.jpg
IMG_20220505_131556.jpg

No idea what it's worth, but I know I want it!!

It's really lovely.

What size is it, out of curiosity?

No idea what it's worth, but I know I want it!!

It's really lovely.

What size is it, out of curiosity?

Good question I always thought it was 18" but after measuring it today it's 20" centre to top and 19" centre to centre.

I am interested to know how it rides. I love looking at those fillet brazed Fishers but what´s the deal w/ them? Never watched anyone say it´s his unicorn bike. Under rated, under the radar?

I am interested to know how it rides. I love looking at those fillet brazed Fishers but what´s the deal w/ them? Never watched anyone say it´s his unicorn bike. Under rated, under the radar?

I don't know how it rides I'm afraid, but .... It is really pretty to look at, the attention to detail on a hand built frame is always interesting, the fork is really nice, it's rifled inside the steertube too....

I personally, am not really into fishers, but this is probably the best model and one of the last of the examples... So a unicorn to someone probably.

IMG_20220513_213007.jpg

Back