Taking that last trip to the Vets.

My_Teenage_Self

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Taking by best mate to the vets later today and he won't be coming back.

I think a large part of me won't be either.

Re:

You have my sympathy completely. What a bad day for sure.

I dread that day coming more than a lot of things.

I guess try to remember the good times and how much joy you have given him and yourself.

Re:

My thoughts are with you. You got to do what's best for them, even the saddest things :(

Re:

So sorry to hear that. Don’t currently have pets, but I can vividly remember those times in childhood, especially for my first dog, who was older than me and so had been a constant presence.
Thinking of you.

Re:

As long as the best love and care was always taken, and knowing you I’m sure it was, all you can do is take solace in a long and happy time had together.

Doesn’t make it any easier. Thoughts with you.

Horrible, we never had kids so anything we've had were family so I know exactly how you feel and its just crap.

So sorry to hear that. Done that journey 5 times now. It doesn't get any easier.
A mate said to me - if you love them enough to cry when they are gone then you must have given them a good life. So cry your eyes out. We did, and still do.
The pain will go but the memories will live on.

You have my sympathies. It's horrible but sadly sometimes necessary.

I can only repeat the sentiments given above, it's a very hard Decision sometimes. You love them that much you want them to stay around, but sometimes it's because we love them that much that we have to make painful decisions and do what's best for them.
Me and the missus are in such a dilemma now with our bull terrier. You have my sincere sympathy and thoughts right now

Really sorry to hear this MPG....Edward Lear said 'you never replace them in your heart, you just find more space in your heart for another...'

Back