Syncros, Suntour NOS hubs, X-lite, 1st gen Deore FD - OFFERS

Re: xtr / xcPro wheels, Answer Rocker, Chain Device, DX, STX-RC

Can you hold the rocker till I check my frame?

Re: xtr / xcPro wheels, Answer Rocker, Chain Device, DX, STX-RC

Pmd re xtr M900 wheelset, 36h, laced to Wolber AT400 'titanium light' rims

Re:

Monday bump and soon to add :

VGC, little used (the faintest of pad wear has worn the anodising off the braking surface in places, but you can barely 'feel' any wear) so nice condition Mavic 230 sbp 32h rims, matching pair, £55 posted

pictures here in a moment

SOLD

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 296
Re:

Also... A Syncros seatpost, in 28.6 by 330 mm.
New decals, I believe by Gil, structurally fine, some wear to anodising, shown in pictures, on the rear to the last 's' of Syncros and on the front to the 'c' of Syncros (assuming I've got front and back around correctly, but you get the idea). Sides are darker, so you still get a nice contrast to the stickers. These are not deep scratches at all, more like a 'rub'...
NOTE, this is 28.6 NOT 26.8 - don't make the mistake I did!!!
£26 posted UK PayPal gift etc...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 293
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 293
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 293
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 293
Re:

Bump for some nice, light rims! Weighed in at 380g per rim. Any weight weenies, fill your boots!

Re:

Up, Up, Up! And adding M900 skewers. These are pretty good condition, nice looking anodising to the levers etc, perhaps the shimano logo is a little polished out on the anodised part of the lever, some scrapes to the opposite side - no more than would be expected, I'd say.
Springs included, but one of the o-rings has a split (and the other looks a bit cracked); I assume that these can be replaced. £22 ppg, posted.. SOLD

Re: Syncros, xtr,Mavic 230 32h pair, xcPro 231 wheel, DX, STXRC

Pm'd regarding skewers.
Cheers.

Back