Swap syncros hardcore bars trade only for titec ti ones

stevede

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
ok up for swap is a set of syncros hardcore bars have been crimped and very ends by bar ends but when fitted the bars look like new
as a trade im only looking for one thing a set of bontrager/titec ti bars to match my stem
let me know if you have anything :)
242350504_405417641237567_6993259263232900357_n.jpg 242430523_549479256341864_3448027830792691012_n.jpg

there is a recent post about a current ebay auction with various bontrager parts inc. bars… re. bonty titec bars , there are actually 2 versions: same bar / modified plastic shim - 1st version was more prone to slipping apparently…

there is a recent post about a current ebay auction with various bontrager parts inc. bars… re. bonty titec bars , there are actually 2 versions: same bar / modified plastic shim - 1st version was more prone to slipping apparently…
Interesting, I didn't know that...

FWIW I have a set of (later?) Titec 118 bars that I plan to sell shortly, but sadly I don't need the Syncros as a swap. Appreciate you're looking for trade but you're welcome to message me if you have a change of plan :)

im not looking to spend daft money if im honest bought many sets in the past and that guys parts are a little out there for me cheers tho

Can I be the middleman?
I'm interested in the Syncros bars - and could potentially buy the Titec 118, if they are of interest to Stevede

Can I be the middleman?
I'm interested in the Syncros bars - and could potentially buy the Titec 118, if they are of interest to St

Interesting, I didn't know that...

FWIW I have a set of (later?) Titec 118 bars that I plan to sell shortly, but sadly I don't need the Syncros as a swap. Appreciate you're looking for trade but you're welcome to message me if you have a change of plan :)
any pics of the bars buddy

Back