Suntour VX long cage or suntour SVX long cage

Carlton_gang

Dirt Disciple
Like the title says I want a long cage VX or SVX. The long cage SVX was sold as the SVX gt and the long cage VX had multiple iterations as the VX-t, VX-s and the VX gt. Any of these would be good.
Needs to have all relevant bolts (mounting bolt for earlier VX gets lost as it is unsecured when off the bike, later VX and the SVX doesn't have this issue).
A weak return on the cage is ok as I can sort this out with a service.

I should have a VX GT in my workshop. I will check tomorrow. PM me with an email address and I will send pictures and price. Cheers

Re:

Like this. If it’s any good. £20 posted.

Attachments

• E0DC6CFA-5534-4162-A4E1-B9BD18E26E50.jpeg
    E0DC6CFA-5534-4162-A4E1-B9BD18E26E50.jpeg
    43.2 KB · Views: 333
Re:

Or not, it seems I am unable to send PMs, this is troubling me as I was able send PM's to another user last month.

Re:

On further inspection it seems my post count isn't high enough, I will return tomorrow once I have posted all the things i have been meaning to post for ages.

Re:

Don’t worry it’s not going anywhere and I can’t post till Thursday anyway.

Re:

At last I have returned, I asked all the questions I had been meaning to ask on the forum before hand and now my post count is high enough to PM.
I will PM Geoffrey, and then make a decision on which derailleur I want to get :) , thank you both for replying.

Back