Sunn exact team disc flex 97

Lovely :D Is it going to stay blue when you get the proper stickers for it? I quite like the bleu/blanc/rouge colour scheme

nice rare bike bike! sunn bikes rides very well. And softtail too,great!

Like the white DT rims,would like some laced to white 240s hubs,slurp..

glad u like it :)

toptube sticker is gonna be black instead of white, and text will say exact but in red.. of course frame's still going to be blue ;) would be great with at least one 'correct' decal though

yeah these old disc sunns came with formula brakes that used a 3 point engagement.. have no idea if any other brand made such..!?? some owners of old disc sunns have rewelded to fit int standard brakes.. that i'm not going to do ;)

I Love it!!! I'm a big fan of Sunn...:D
the color combination, the syncros stem and seatpost look fabulous (by the way, what size it is?)

P.S.: Can you do me a favour? When you remove the top tube decal, please take a picture and let me know... I was looking for it for a long time,
it's the only thing left to finish my '97 Xircuit

bike in progress.. and having real problem tracking down spares for the disc brakes.. sigh
but changed - betsy mech for a 9.0sl short - syncros stem for a salsa cro moto - mint turbines for used - 3 sunn ta rings for 2 plus a bash - python tires for toro enduro 2.35 tires :) and yes stripped of the white decal and put on some small ones.. two other items i'll change will be saddle - blue sunn kevlar for a selle slr 4 elements 'air' and black rf real seal headset for a white

getting there, but some issues i hope u guys could help me solve.. and it's top tube sticker vs. no top tube sticker.. looks pretty ok without i must say, nice and clean.. and me wanting to buy the new black n blue x0 10 speed set up :oops: know betsy is spot on, timewise n all.. but the new x0 sure would work better, n pretty convinsed it would look great to.. so what say u? :)

6061004341_2b27eda270_b.jpg

big.eck":6ysmvfev said:
looking really good :cool: i rekon a hope c2 number 1 caliper would fit the rear ;)

does that caliper have an 3 point attachment..?? would really fancy new brakes

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I think it would look best with a new top tube sticker, but then I like the original factory look ;) Likewise I thought it looked cool with more period drivetrain - would X0 work much better?

Back