Straight blade forks, V brake or disc - ahead 1 1/8" SOLD!!

Re:

Hi Dan! I've just acquired a '95 Cinder Cone and want to do that up properly, so need the cash. It's got threaded triple butted P2's, which I really want to keep as they are half the weight of these... :facepalm:

Re: Re:

LikeClockwork":2g7t8ebk said:
Hi Dan! I've just acquired a '95 Cinder Cone and want to do that up properly, so need the cash. It's got threaded triple butted P2's, which I really want to keep as they are half the weight of these... :facepalm:

Ay no worries.. I thought they might look alright on the zaskar, but think I've spent too much money on parts this month already :LOL:

I have a load more parts to be listed soon plus a load of karma so if you're after something just ask :smile:

Re:

Cheers buddy. I am hoping to get the seized crank off tomorrow, after that I may be happier spending money on it... :cool:

I need a really low stack threaded headset and quill stem with short reach, in 1 1/8", but they are as rare as hen's teeth, so... And a 27mm post!! I haven't forgotten about the garden, BTW :LOL:

Re: Re:

LikeClockwork":ijpmjbsx said:
Cheers buddy. I am hoping to get the seized crank off tomorrow, after that I may be happier spending money on it... :cool:

I need a really low stack threaded headset and quill stem with short reach, in 1 1/8", but they are as rare as hen's teeth, so... And a 27mm post!! I haven't forgotten about the garden, BTW :LOL:

:LOL: all good... I have :LOL:

I've got two quill stems... One black, and one velocity you can have for karma, but unfortunately they're not that short or that good of condition! And maybe not period correct but a 27 Easton ea50 seatpost... Again karma

Re:

No rush, I am going away tomorrow for a few days so I may not be able to post until next week, if you decide you do want them...

Back