Wanted Stooge scrambler 20"

grey-beard

Orange 🍊 Fan
Yes, I know, but you never know, someone might have one sitting in the garage and could be tempted to part with it.
Other stooge frames considered too.
Frame and forks or complete bike or a selection of bits, what's anyone got.
In fact, just tell me that you've got one and don't want to part with it because it's the greatest bike ever!
Cheers.

I'm now looking at the, no way near as nice, but cheaper and more available, on-one bootzipper, as an alternative. It gives me a similar vibe, but without the ridiculously cool twin top tube! It's just a twin top tube that I need!

I'd like a dirtbomb the most I think, but 18" one size is on the small side.

Bootzipper looks really good as well. I'd wait until planet x has a crazy sale as they price them at everything from 199 frameset up to 3 times that or more

I hadn't seen that, that's nice, although I have seen a bootzipper, complete bike, for less. Why do I live the look of the scrambler so much more than the Mk5? They're not that different are they?

I forget all the differences. I think scrambler isn't that much difference to mk5. Bootzipper is certainly cheaper, but loses value quick second hand if you can wait for one to appear. And as I say, they were either 150 or 199 complete framsets and 599 complete (cheap) builds in the last 12 months. Stooge seem to sell for about what they are new 🤔

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back