For Sale STILL AVAILABLE! Carrera Corsa Record 531 - £30

Hello Smigg. Thank you for your reply. The thing is I am a bit confused by the price of postage. When I bought the frame the postage for it was about 7 pounds something which I was amazed by. I have seen postage of up to 30 pounds on bicycles (not frames). Could it be that because of its lightness it's that cheap to post?

Pp

Package the frame to save it from transport damage and put it in a box then let paisleyfrieght.com or senditnow.com do the rest

Surely, posting it, collection only, on LFGSS would be a hassle-free of moving the frame on? I'd buy it, if I was down there.

Bit of a ball-ache, (Boxing, wrapping, sorting courier) for the sake of £30 IMO.

Last edited:
“IF” decided to post (I’m sure anyone nearby also would) if there isn’t anyone nearby and OP wants to move the frame on…..

Thanks for your input non the less Chest, it’s most productive for the sake of the retrobike community. There’s always E-bay… why come on here at all?

Kind regards

Smigg

I’m not sure matey

is it a 56 or 58? looks like a long head tube

only ever bought frames hahaha I need to have a clear out!

Maybe someone else here will have a better idea, assuming you have a box and chock the rear triangle / fork it’ll be fine

Usual prices I see are £15-£20 for postage but you’d be best asking at the post office if you
Thanks Smigg The problem then it does not look like a cheap buy then which is what I am trying to make it. Will measure for you.

Surely, posting it, collection only, on LFGSS would be a hassle-free of moving the frame on? I'd buy it, if I was down there.

Bit of a ball-ache, (Boxing, wrapping, sorting courier) for the sake of £30 IMO.
I agree...I was trying to make it a cheap buy for someone. Posting it only ups the price. Thanks for your comment.

Thanks for your input non the less Chest, it’s most productive for the sake of the retrobike community. There’s always E-bay… why come on here at all?
He wants someone to collect it. He's in that there London (ish) and nobody on here is able to collect so...

Was trying to be helpful to the OP. Keep cajoling him, you never know...

I can not post...sorry...and I live in the London Borough of Bromley.

Back