Steve Jobs dead

grahame":c30hcbbj said:
He was the Andre Citroen of the computing world, in my view.

your joking right ?

a sad loss to the world off good stuff

Sad news. Influence of this man on Apple forced Microsoft to make acceptable medicore OS at least. I'm a computer geek and wanted Mac so bad BITD and finally could afford. Not a big fan of latest Apple products, today's OS and software. I'll stick with my big "lava lamp" e-mac on Tiger for now. Thanks Steve.

The first time I ever used a computer it was around 1978 and it was an Apple II at school. I remember playing a game called 'lemonade' where you had to decide based on how hot it was how many lemonade drinks to make so you could sell them.

I absolutely loathe apple but i can see that without Steve Jobs the tech world would probably be at most only half as far as it is now.
Yes i hate apple but that guy will most certainly go down in history for all the right reasons.

Well done that man, you gave yourself to the billions and im sure the sincerety will be returned.
RIP.

cyfa2809":ktgo7e6f said:
I absolutely loathe apple but i can see that without Steve Jobs the tech world would probably be at most only half as far as it is now.
Yes i hate apple but that guy will most certainly go down in history for all the right reasons.

Well done that man, you gave yourself to the billions and im sure the sincerety will be returned.
RIP.

+1.

Carl.

56 is far to young. But he had a good life.

But he was a computer geek and i hate computers & tech no matter what make they are.

I will be over the moon when that Gates man is gone. But only the good die young

tintin40":1bmak8mb said:
I will be over the moon when that Gates man is gone. But only the good die young

Go a google search on how much Gates, his wife, and his charitable foundation have done in Africa and around the world in the last ten years. You'll be surprised.

And as far as all of Steve's billions not helping him when he's sick, if he had have been a normal working stiff he would have been dead years ago. Having the private jet to hop on at the drop of a hat to be in Tennessee for his liver transplant (and going to the head of the transplant line after a generous donation to the hospital) bought him a couple of years right there.

Rich, poor, famous or not.

I still don't get people having any kind of feelings about people they never knew.

Anyone dying is sad, mainly for those who knew them.

How could anyone be happy at the idea of someone dying?

Latest posts

Back