Steel or aluminium large frame set with eyelets for racks

diegolusares

Retro Newbie
Hi everyone.
Im looking for a frame set in large size, 18 or 19 inches frame size. Either aluminium or steel frame set but needs to have eyelets to fit rear and front pannier racks as my plan is to use it for bikepacking.
Thank you.

Re:

I have a Raleigh frame buddy, I'll see of I can find a pic, camt remember if it had eyelets etc. If it has and you like it it's yours for £20

Re: Re:

longun":2y18ri2a said:
I have a Raleigh frame buddy, I'll see of I can find a pic, camt remember if it had eyelets etc. If it has and you like it it's yours for £20

Thank you very much. waiting for those pics.

diegolusares":1ntok3lm said:
Hi and thanks for the pics. but im after a full frame set. Frame + forks with eyelets for the racks.
Thank you anyway.

Hi, i can do this frame fork and headset for £100 plus postage, 19" with eyelets for racks.
More pics if you need them.

Attachments

• P1040133.JPG
    P1040133.JPG
    371.6 KB · Views: 2,071
STANDISH":1hh1ocge said:
diegolusares":1hh1ocge said:
Hi and thanks for the pics. but im after a full frame set. Frame + forks with eyelets for the racks.
Thank you anyway.

Hi, i can do this frame fork and headset for £100 plus postage, 19" with eyelets for racks.
More pics if you need them.
Hi, thanks for the pics, the forks have eyelets for front rack?? I can not see them on the pic.

Regards

Diego.

Re:

I've just put this together recently for a bit of fun...is it any good?

18" unknown aluminium frame from early nineties, with steel fork and the eyelets needed. Complete with on one mungo bars, high rise stem for a comfy position. Saddle is now a brown Charge rather than the Flite in the pictures.

Obviously single speed won't be your cup of tea but I may be willing to split the frame into some kind of package if you want the bars, stem, brakes etc. The bars will take bar end shifters if needs be. Give me a shout if interested :)

Attachments

• IMG_2701.JPG
    IMG_2701.JPG
    129.8 KB · Views: 1,991
  • IMG_2700.JPG
    IMG_2700.JPG
    225.9 KB · Views: 1,991
Back