Wanted Steel GT MTB Frame

Thanks, I'm already watching the karakoram. That Tequesta is gorgeous, but pretty expensive for what it is I think.

Edit: having said that, it's got horizontal dropouts, and I was planning on running fixed/single speed, so it could be an option after all!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Yes that Tequesta is pretty cool - may be worth making an offer. I've just bought a newer, smaller one from the same seller with an offer ☺️

If you're anywhere near Scunthorpe I have a GT Outpost Trail with a stuck seatpost I need rid of. 18" frame. Low end but I don't wajt anything for it. It's a complete bike but is very rough so not sure what parts can be salvaged from it.

If you're anywhere near Scunthorpe I have a GT Outpost Trail with a stuck seatpost I need rid of. 18" frame. Low end but I don't wajt anything for it. It's a complete bike but is very rough so not sure what parts can be salvaged from it.
Appreciate the offer, but will pass. Thanks

I’ve got a 95 Red Karakoram which I can split to sell frame/fork. It’s 18 inch (20 C-T). Pm if interested.

Back