Wanted Steel GT MTB Frame

I'm after a steel GT MTB frame (not fussy whether or not field are included) for my next project,. ideally after a Karakoram, Avalanche or Bravado, but would consider others for the right price. I'm 6' so I guess looking for a 19" or 20" frame.

Thanks

I might be able to make 18" work. How much do you want for it, where are you, and would you be willing to split?
I'm in Belgium. For the complete bike I'm after 350 € + shipping. Bike is in very good condition and as good as in original state. Splitting would be a shame but I'm willing to. Frame, fork, headset, flipflop stem, bars, saddle and seatpost (all original) for 250 € + shipping.

I'm in Belgium. For the complete bike I'm after 350 € + shipping. Bike is in very good condition and as good as in original state. Splitting would be a shame but I'm willing to. Frame, fork, headset, flipflop stem, bars, saddle and seatpost (all original) for 250 € + shipping.
I'm in the UK so probably not, thanks though

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back