Withdrawn Steel early-mid 90s frame+fork 57/58cm required

KeepItSteel

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Am looking for something to throw on an 8sp RX100 group set I have picked up, as per title really. 130mm spacing preferred.

Needs to be bargain end of pricing, ideally 531 tubing but will certainly consider lugless. The brighter and gaudier the paint job the better!

Am thinking along the lines of Raleigh Quadra, Carrera Corsa, Dawes Impulse, KHS Aero, or win my forever love with a steel Spesh Allez

Peugeot Aravis float yer boat? Late 80's though... 130mm spacing. 531 Pro. Located south Oxfordshire.

Last edited:
Sounds right up my street, alas, I'm way above the recommended weight limit for Reynolds Pro tubing 😪

Got a 56 or 57 Geoffrey Butler 531 with columbus chrome forks as well. Grey in colour, has a little ding in the head tube but other than that it's a nice frame... May be of interest?

Got a 56 or 57 Geoffrey Butler 531 with columbus chrome forks as well. Grey in colour, has a little ding in the head tube but other than that it's a nice frame... May be of interest?
I'm after some Culumbus forks if splitting is an option (no mudguard eyelets ones)

Am looking for something to throw on an 8sp RX100 group set I have picked up, as per title really. 130mm spacing preferred.

Needs to be bargain end of pricing, ideally 531 tubing but will certainly consider lugless. The brighter and gaudier the paint job the better!

Am thinking along the lines of Raleigh Quadra, Carrera Corsa, Dawes Impulse, KHS Aero, or win my forever love with a steel Spesh Allez
9298CA38-EBE2-4D27-9872-8DB55275C28A.jpeg
Complete with shimano BB and Stronglight HS £75 posted 👍

Midas was an in house brand for MDI(Mike Dixon imports) in St Helens Uk. Afaik his frames were made by Terry Dolan/Cougar.
No tubing sticker so unsure of make but looks a decent frame 👍

Back