Splitting this Bontrager Ti Lite Reduced

The one on the bike has decals and is 110 x 5, I think. I also have a few in other sizes with no decals.

That looks like Williwoods' (from VRC forum) old Ti Lite. One hell of a build up, especially with the rare Chris King green hubs. Sheesh!

Love it. :D

How much trail time has it seen? My size too and it would perfectly complement the Bontrager Race and Race Lite that I have.

Would you consider shipping to Australia?

The hubs are custom anodized White Industries Eno hubs. I didn't pick the shade but the hubs just happened to turn out lighter than the rest in the batch.

Nothing against you. I am too lazy to rework the frame box to meet the size requirements for shipping to Australia. Sorry.

alexk":2gol8mzp said:
That looks like Williwoods' (from VRC forum) old Ti Lite. One hell of a build up, especially with the rare Chris King green hubs. Sheesh!

How much trail time has it seen? My size too and it would perfectly complement the Bontrager Race and Race Lite that I have.

Octsoc":dfms7qvn said:
The hubs are custom anodized White Industries Eno hubs. I didn't pick the shade but the hubs just happened to turn out lighter than the rest in the batch.

Nothing against you. I am too lazy to rework the frame box to meet the size requirements for shipping to Australia. Sorry.

alexk":dfms7qvn said:

Ooooops! I was mistaken on the hubs, didn't look closely enough and I was confusing it with Williwoods Ti Lite too. The overall colour is still pretty good. I think even if you reworked the frame box it still may not fit the box size restrictions for Australia. USPS seem to have got more stringent recently.

So what box size does the Australian PO accept to avoid the size penalty? I couldn't find any info. The max 46" x 108" girth US uses is obviously too big and I got a quote of $350 at the USPS site.

alexk":32zuknwk said:
Octsoc":32zuknwk said:

alexk":32zuknwk said:

Ooooops! I was mistaken on the hubs, didn't look closely enough and I was confusing it with Williwoods Ti Lite too. The overall colour is still pretty good. I think even if you reworked the frame box it still may not fit the box size restrictions for Australia. USPS seem to have got more stringent recently.

Octsoc":52d62jh1 said:
So what box size does the Australian PO accept to avoid the size penalty? I couldn't find any info. The max 46" x 108" girth US uses is obviously too big and I got a quote of $350 at the USPS site.

alexk":52d62jh1 said:
Octsoc":52d62jh1 said:

alexk":52d62jh1 said:

Sorry for the late response on the box size. From my research it appears that the box size limit for Australia for priority mail and first class mail are 36" maximum length and 79" maximum girth. For USPS Global Express Guaranteed maximum length and girth are 46" and 108" respectively. I had been doing some research and seeing if it was possible to ship through an intermediary with a high volume UPS or FEDEX account to try and bring down the shipping cost. I think I better send you a PM as I am still interested.

Back