Splitting 1997 Klein Mantra Pro MC2 XTR M950 Middleburn RS3

Re: NOS 1997 Klein Mantra Pro MC2 XTR M950 Middleburn RS3

Time piece, so fresh. I never really paid much attention to these before and I did follow it on eBay but didn't once think about actually bidding on it, now thinking perhaps I should of!

I can't buy any more bikes right now so GLWS! :cool:

What's the problem in making a little profit when you sell a gorgeous bike at an honest price?

TheFatMan":16mcghhq said:
Unfortunately I cannot see the pics right now but will have another look tonight.

I will leave a PM then but for me the frame set without the wheels may be very interesting ;)

It may also help to avoid the second box and save shipping to Germany. Seems to be a nice bike.....hopefully....

Got my fingers crossed for this outcome :) Those wheels would look great on the Bizango :cool:

konaman1":2wdh378t said:
TheFatMan":2wdh378t said:
Unfortunately I cannot see the pics right now but will have another look tonight.

I will leave a PM then but for me the frame set without the wheels may be very interesting ;)

It may also help to avoid the second box and save shipping to Germany. Seems to be a nice bike.....hopefully....

Got my fingers crossed for this outcome :) Those wheels would look great on the Bizango :cool:

I am afraid I have not been able to help the very nice TheFatMan

Stunning ;) no problem with profit making when the price is right, you gambled and got a bargain. I got a bargain Kona explosif and if I come to sell that I'll ask the going rate, the right price. Don't always do that sometimes sell for less when I need to get rid, sometimes sell for what I paid, some you win some you lose eh!

Anyway it all feeds the addiction doesn't and the money stays in the retro world

GLWTS

Tony

If you make the tragic decision to break this machine apart I would be interested in the brake/gear levers and the shock. There hopefully will be someone out there with a bankroll who recognises this as a very fine example of the vintage. Good luck.

stevebe":2k9wn5vm said:
If you make the tragic decision to break this machine apart I would be interested in the brake/gear levers and the shock. There hopefully will be someone out there with a bankroll who recognises this as a very fine example of the vintage. Good luck.

Noted Steve although I should imagine the shock will go with the frame...and thanks for your help/suggestion regarding the air leak, I will try it today :D

Also hope you don't have to split, but if you do I'd be interested in the RS3's (Including the rings).

Fox":25f0aiyc said:
Also hope you don't have to split, but if you do I'd be interested in the RS3's (Including the rings).

Noted but 2nd in-line

Back