Splatter Cinder Cone with A.I. description

TreaderSteve

Senior Retro Guru
I keep seeing this style of description - what a load of old crap! Write the description yourself - even if it's nonsense it won't be A.I. nonsense!

Can't quite tell what's going on with the top of the seat tube but could be a fun summer project - recreating the overall effect.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/156219650071?_trkparms=amclksrc=ITM&aid=1110006&algo=HOMESPLICE.SIM&ao=1&asc=20200818143230&meid=f981e1aeb3d44f9ba64373a144660a3c&pid=101224&rk=5&rkt=5&sd=176385668382&itm=156219650071&pmt=0&noa=1&pg=4429486&algv=DefaultOrganicWebV9BertRefreshRankerWithCassiniEmbRecall&brand=Kona&_trksid=p4429486.c101224.m-1

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
It makes me very sad to read the "AI" - generated crap. What makes me even sadder is that people are using this shite and genuinely believe this is "progress" and this is the future.

Bring back the days when "Artificial Intelligence" referred to a blonde who dyed her roots black.

I keep seeing this style of description - what a load of old crap! Write the description yourself - even if it's nonsense it won't be A.I. nonsense!

Can't quite tell what's going on with the top of the seat tube but could be a fun summer project - recreating the overall effect.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/156219650071?_trkparms=amclksrc=ITM&aid=1110006&algo=HOMESPLICE.SIM&ao=1&asc=20200818143230&meid=f981e1aeb3d44f9ba64373a144660a3c&pid=101224&rk=5&rkt=5&sd=176385668382&itm=156219650071&pmt=0&noa=1&pg=4429486&algv=DefaultOrganicWebV9BertRefreshRankerWithCassiniEmbRecall&brand=Kona&_trksid=p4429486.c101224.m-1

If a human wrote that description it would be fraudulently misleading.

Upgrade your bike?
Upgrade to a threaded headset and 26" wheels cantis and qrs🤣

Suit a professional?🤪

Tackle any terrain?
Join the Dots at bike park wales perhaps.

These bikes certainly have value and charm, but this ai stuff is Bullsh1t.

The idea AI is going to be running the planet in a few days/months/years is either absurd, surreal or alarming, or all 3

If there's an AI ebay description, I just move on. Firstly the seller must be full of cr4p, secondly I'm helping reduce the value by not bidding.
🤣

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Most folk take the easy path nowadays. If AI can save you from having to think, then it's all good.

It would make interesting reading to see what AI would make of a shirt button............

I quote:
"This blue shirt button is perfect for adding a touch of elegance to your shirts and blouses. Made of durable plastic, this 4-hole flat button is suitable for any occasion. Its round shape and single unit of sale make it an ideal choice for those who want to enhance their sewing projects.
IMG_20240522_085514.jpg
Crafted in China, this button is available in a stunning blue colour that will complement any outfit. Whether you are a professional tailor or a hobbyist, this shirt button is a must-have in your collection. Add it to your cart today and give your shirts and blouses the upgrade they deserve!"

Yours for a pound...

Although I should have listed it collection only🙄

If I were to buy it it would be for these reasons:

1. Classic Design and Heritage: The Kona Cinder Cone from 1991 is a piece of mountain biking history. Kona is known for their high-quality and innovative designs, and the Cinder Cone is a classic model that showcases their commitment to craftsmanship and performance.
  2. Durability and Quality: Built from Chromoly steel, the 1991 Kona Cinder Cone frame is renowned for its durability and resilience. Chromoly steel frames are known for their ability to absorb shocks and provide a smooth ride, which is ideal for both trail and off-road cycling.
  3. Nostalgic Appeal and Collector's Value: Vintage mountain bikes like the 1991 Kona Cinder Cone have a nostalgic appeal for many cycling enthusiasts. Owning such a bike can be a source of pride and a great conversation starter. Additionally, well-maintained vintage bikes often appreciate in value, making this not just a purchase, but an investment.
  4. Customizability: The Cinder Cone frame offers a great platform for customization. You can build it up with modern components to create a unique bike that combines classic style with contemporary performance.
  5. Ride Quality: The geometry of the 1991 Kona Cinder Cone is designed for a balanced and responsive ride. Whether you're tackling rugged trails or cruising around town, the frame and forks provide a reliable and enjoyable riding experience.
Buying a 1991 Kona Cinder Cone frame and forks allows you to own a piece of cycling history while benefiting from the durability, ride quality, and customizability that Kona bikes are known for.

Back