Specialized X23 rims, Ground Control tyres

regan_ev

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Yeti Fan
Feedback
View
S̶e̶a̶r̶c̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶3̶2̶H̶ ̶S̶p̶e̶c̶i̶a̶l̶i̶z̶e̶d̶ ̶X̶2̶3̶ ̶r̶i̶m̶s̶.̶ ̶M̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶s̶u̶p̶e̶r̶ ̶c̶l̶e̶a̶n̶.̶ ̶(̶W̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶e̶p̶t̶ ̶B̶X̶2̶3̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶N̶O̶S̶.̶)̶
Rims found. Thanks hunspecialized. :xmas-big-grin:

Also searching for Specialized Ground Control tyres, yellow labels. Super hard to find.

Cash or trades waiting. :xmas-cool:

Re: Re:

Once A Hero":mfdlicr1 said:
I've definitely got a pair of something beginning with an X... I'll take a look and let you know.
Thanks mate. I've just purchased a really nice pair of BX23. Stills searching tyres. You got any of those?

Re: Re:

regan_ev":21uc7aek said:
Once A Hero":21uc7aek said:
I've definitely got a pair of something beginning with an X... I'll take a look and let you know.
Thanks mate. I've just purchased a really nice pair of BX23. Stills searching tyres. You got any of those?

Ah no props, turns out I have a pair of NOS 32H X25s so not quite what you were looking for.

No spare GCs I’m afraid. I do have a pair of yellow labels, but they’re tired (if you’ll pardon the pun), and are just for display/gentle ride. Good luck with your search.

Re: GC tyres

Got these barely used GC 1.95's. £40/pair posted. Like new tread, sidewalls just need a clean-up.

Attachments

• GC tyres 001.JPG
    GC tyres 001.JPG
    323.8 KB · Views: 236
  • GC tyres 002.JPG
    GC tyres 002.JPG
    339.4 KB · Views: 236
Jimbo- thanks. Those are the newer style labels, but I might be able to use them. I’ll let you know later today. Cheers

Back