Wanted Specialized/WTB Co-Branded Prolong Saddle

pw_pw_la

Senior Retro Guru
Okay, so time to start a whole new bunch of wanted posts for a new arrival...

Specialized Prolong saddle is at the top of the wish list.

Anyone have one?

Perforated in black would be the dream. But so would any, really!

Black leather, brown leather. The WTB co-branded version would be especially excellent, but I would take a look at the regular version too.

Anything out there?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
And, I think, not technically a Prolong.

Although the fine details between what is, and isn't, and what exact version the WTB-shaped one is alludes me!

They all end up looking similar, and not similar at all, the more you stare at them! I don't know if the WTB-cobranded one is the only one that exact shape, or if it's possible to get a regular Prolong that looks exactly the same...

Hi, I have a Prolong black perforated saddle I no longer need...... was on my Stumpy M2. 👍 👍 Good condition apart from a small split at the back edge that needs gluing but decent all round otherwise.

I see its been a while but if you're still searching, I have a WTB/S-Works Ti smooth leather version in nearly new condition. PM me if interested.

Back