Sorted Specialized Umma Gumma tires...

freddok

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi All,

I'm looking after a pair of Umma Gumma grey tires in good to VCG to make a beauty to my Stumpy FSR...
Thanks for reading,

Fred

One day I'm going to sit down and theoretically build a bike if bought from and based on the prices of items for sale by 'jimmyknopfsalat' on eBay. It'll be a big number! :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
One day I'm going to sit down and theoretically build a bike if bought from and based on the prices of items for sale by 'jimmyknopfsalat' on eBay. It'll be a big number! :LOL:
For sure, some guy's are out of reality. It's not my habit to discuss a price and I agree that some parts can be pricey 'cause they're NOS and/or rare (even if this word is often wrongly used ), but here, it's slightly abused. After that, it's representative of a lot of Ebay prices...

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back