Specialized stumpjumper 1991 black - red

Ernesto1991

Dirt Disciple
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a 1991 Sepecialized Stumpjumper 19"/20"/20.5". 30 years ago I crashed one terribly resulting in a bend frame etc. Now looking for one again. If you have one or know someone that is willing to sell, let me know.
540.jpg

Ernesto1991":2vycy37d said:
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a 1991 Sepecialized Stumpjumper 19"/20"/20.5". 30 years ago I crashed one terribly resulting in a bend frame etc. Now looking for one again. If you have one or know someone that is willing to sell, let me know.
540.jpg

Overpriced but there is one on eBay...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Specialized- ... SwZHtfIHiw

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
G60MAT":17xnmiaq said:
Ernesto1991":17xnmiaq said:
540.jpg

Overpriced but there is one on eBay...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Specialized- ... SwZHtfIHiw

Thanks, but that's an earlier model. It's an '89 to be exact and looking at the frame it's probably to small as well. Thanks anyway for looking!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Corduroboy send me a pb but forum tells me I can’t reply yet since I only registered today. Could you please send me a pm with some pictures of the frame or your email address? I’m interested if the bike is in resonable state.
Thanks! Ernst

Re:

If you were willing to do a complete restoration and respray, I have a 1991 frame and fork, along with some of the original parts. It’s the white though with red decals of the same year, and is in need of a respray anyway. Just an option for you.

Re: Re:

development_cycle":24b40ybx said:
If you were willing to do a complete restoration and respray, I have a 1991 frame and fork, along with some of the original parts. It’s the white though with red decals of the same year, and is in need of a respray anyway. Just an option for you.
Thank you, I’ll keep that in mind. Hoping to find at least a frame with resonable paint work. Thanks again

Back