Specialized S-works M2 Team 1995 Retro 17”

Hahaha.

That's inspirational commitment Spud! I'm 6ft, and even I couldn't go smaller than the Large sized frame, no matter how much my kid brain was telling me to hold out for something smaller!

Small bikes just look better.

Backs be dammed!

Hahaha.

That's inspirational commitment Spud! I'm 6ft, and even I couldn't go smaller than the Large sized frame, no matter how much my kid brain was telling me to hold out for something smaller!

Small bikes just look better.

Backs be dammed!
Oh believe me it's only for mucking about on and pulling wheelies and such on lol 😆

I couldn't do a full day's ride on it, for one I'd be petrified of breaking anything, and I'd end up a cripple lmao 🙈

I would have said somewhere around there as there is £300 + in the forks, there is a set of fsx on the bay for £600, but they have been there a while and whether or not they will sell is another question, but if someone is desperate enough for a pair?

I did buy one of the two nos team master rear tyres in Spain a year back and the second one (same seller) is slowly creeping down in price so I may end up with that one too lol 🙈

A friend of mine who's a Spesh fanatic planning to bid last minute, he won't say how high but I am sure he's prepared to go beyond £600, I really hope it goes to a true enthusiast rather than a cannibalising profiteer.

Fingers crossed for your friend then, I can only hope with it being a larger size and not one of the smaller (possibly more desirable jmc-esque sizes) that it may not quite go as high 🤞🤞

Back