Sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

Think I've got a Kalloy style one out in the workshop....I'll check later on after tea and get you a pic. Will have to check postage costs but shouldn't be more that about £8 posted...?

Edit: Just seen this is in the road section :facepalm: It'll be a long MTB style one, but you could cut it down...? Also a straight one out there somewhere, with no clamp, for the old style saddle with the clamp on it already...?

Re: Re:

LikeClockwork":k16k589z said:
Think I've got a Kalloy style one out in the workshop....I'll check later on after tea and get you a pic. Will have to check postage costs but shouldn't be more that about £8 posted...?

Edit: Just seen this is in the road section :facepalm: It'll be a long MTB style one, but you could cut it down...? Also a straight one out there somewhere, with no clamp, for the old style saddle with the clamp on it already...?
Either or works tbh, it's an older frame but a kalloy would be fine.
If you hit the email button at the bottom you can forward a pic or two of both if that'd be ok.
cheers

Re:

It seems things are buried a little deeper than I hoped out there...

Day off tomorrow, can get at it then and get you some proper pics in daylight? Will email them.

Re: WTD: cheap/inexpensive 27mm seatpost, £10 posted max

Sweet, worse case he'll have to stump for a new one, i've got a 26.8 but it isn't clamping tight enough and I'm not doing a coke can job.
thanks

Tony, have a seat pin to suit 27mm tubing. no name x 200mm parallel length
Looking for £8-00 posted. It is suitable for twin rail saddle. single cap screw.

Regards silverlightning

silverlightning":18b6yj4q said:
Tony, have a seat pin to suit 27mm tubing. no name x 200mm parallel length
Looking for £8-00 posted. It is suitable for twin rail saddle. single cap screw.

Regards silverlightning
Is that a pin that requires a clamp?

Re:

Just about to email you some pics of the two I have....

Edit: Scrub that, can't email them will PM pics instead! :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back