Wanted sorted thank you

half cog

Senior Retro Guru
Hi
Looking for bits for a 1937 build. Yes its early and im not expecting to find all I need but there may be the odd bit lurking in the darker recesses of someones shed.So
Drop bars
lyotard pedals. The ones with the up turned ends to the plates ( british thread )
Brake lever and front brake ( its a fixy )
27.2 seat pin for bermalux clip.I know you can get these new on e bay but looking for one with a bit of age to it.
So. What have you please?
Many thanks
Peter

Last edited:
Let’s have a pic then!

I bought a new seatpost and blacked it with humbrol. Looks the part.

Hi
Looking for bits for a 1937 build. Yes its early and im not expecting to find all I need but there may be the odd bit lurking in the darker recesses of someones shed.So
Drop bars and stem for clip headset
lyotard pedals. The ones with the up turned ends to the plates ( british thread )
Brake lever and front brake ( its a fixy )
27.2 seat pin for bermalux clip.I know you can get these new on e bay but looking for one with a bit of age to it.
So. What have you please?
Many thanks
Peter
I have some drops, not sure of the age but I bought them for a ‘36 build so they look the part! Will get them out of the loft, take some pictures and measure up if that helps?

i take it my stems are unworthy of a response? one on right is 1930s sunbeam.

Hurt? You went around six times and didn't wave once!

I presumed as my question re the bottom bracket on your listing was ignored that that was the new etiquette.However I now have a stem thank you

which listing? i thought i replied with 'make me an offer' I hadn't forgotten you.

Back