sophie mcroys salsa jellybean

Not me - though I did message the seller within 3mins of the ad going live!

£500 located near Newcastle, with no postage, so no good for me.

Will be a great project for someone.

Not me - though I did message the seller within 3mins of the ad going live!

£500 located near Newcastle, with no postage, so no good for me.

Will be a great project for someone.
yeah, hopefully it'll crop up and get restored. unfortunately there was a comment straight away about how much the cranks were worth, so hopefully it won't be parted out as that would be a travesty. I'm only 30mins away from stanley, but don't have the money for it this time around

Another here who missed out 😂

I was the lucky buyer of this bike! Being down south I was very lucky as my friend drives to Newcastle twice a week for work, so he collected it for me last week and I picked it up finally last night. It’s in need of a lot of TLC! But the seller tells me it has some great history. He has a video of Jason mcroy wheelieing down the road on this bike. Pics below, one of Sophie in action (although the pic does show her riding rockshocks) I will start my first build thread soon 👍🏻

Attachments

• 7FCC6B65-1CEE-4081-BA0D-7C466E1011A8.jpeg
    7FCC6B65-1CEE-4081-BA0D-7C466E1011A8.jpeg
    693.2 KB · Views: 105
  • 57326CD3-85B2-43D4-9FB5-D7A585F0FF5D.jpeg
    57326CD3-85B2-43D4-9FB5-D7A585F0FF5D.jpeg
    451 KB · Views: 100
I was the lucky buyer of this bike! Being down south I was very lucky as my friend drives to Newcastle twice a week for work, so he collected it for me last week and I picked it up finally last night. It’s in need of a lot of TLC! But the seller tells me it has some great history. He has a video of Jason mcroy wheelieing down the road on this bike. Pics below, one of Sophie in action (although the pic does show her riding rockshocks) I will start my first build thread soon 👍🏻
Great news that someone on here got it, look forward to seeing the build thead

Back