Sonic Bikes

Re:

I was just going to scan that exact picture.

Sorry to hear it got stolen, couldn't have been too many of them around!

From the review it seems like it was a quality but of kit. I would be interested to know if any survived.

Bike looks awesome, the pump and the disc (Egg?) ring and the bottle. Amazing.

And also, you sir are my sartorial marker for SS15 - that is a strong look!

Wanted: other bits to finish Sonic project.

P1000701.JPG

Re:

Earlier today I had the pleasure of meeting Helmut, the man behind Sonic, when I went to collect Citec road wheels from him. Incidentally, I first met him about 18 years ago when I got a headset from him for a cross bike I build as part of a project on Cycling Today magazine. He was very interested to know that people are still taking about his bikes. I'm going to be forwarding him a link to this thread, so get your questions ready.

Re: Re:

one_bad_mofo":3csw60k2 said:
Earlier today I had the pleasure of meeting Helmut, the man behind Sonic, when I went to collect Citec road wheels from him. Incidentally, I first met him about 18 years ago when I got a headset from him for a cross bike I build as part of a project on Cycling Today magazine. He was very interested to know that people are still taking about his bikes. I'm going to be forwarding him a link to this thread, so get your questions ready.

Cool. I would just want to know if he still has one of the e-stay frames tucked away anywhere :)

Back