Something nice 17"-18" with disc mount

Jones

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Looking for something nice 17-18" might go a little smaller but not bigger.

Not sure what I want but I'd prefer steel I think, I've been looking for Rocky Mountains and the last of the steel Explosifs.

Don't mind full bike or just frame but I don't want another project, if you'd prefer a swap I've got lots to swap.

Cheers
Steve

I've got a 2006 18inch explosif Ive been meaning to strip and sell off in parts for ages now but still haven't got round to it, so it can be a full bike or just frame. PM me if you are interested and I'll sort pics etc.

The Yates would have been nice but I know it will sit there unpainted and never get built up, sorry.

Definitely interested in the Explosif pending pics :)

Re:

Sorry didn't get home till late and it's raining so could only mange to get a couple of close range pictures in the garage, but they should be enough to give you an idea of my Explosif I'm going to let go.

It's a 2006 frame with 2005/2005 Rebas, currently setup singlespeed but has has the hanger on the dropout so can easily be change back to gears. Brakes are Hope mini mono on the rear and Mini M4 on the front with braided hoses, bars Race Face Evolve XC, stem Truvativ XC. The wheels are only superstar X430s and aren't what I used on it normally as I'm keeping those (Stans Olympic on Pro2). In this form it weighs just under 25lb, but with a good set of wheels around 23lb is quite easy.

The frame is in pretty good condition, no dents or gauges just cable rub and some wear to the rear hose guides on the top tube.

Back