Some XT/XTR,26" tyres,Royce,Blackspire M950 spider adapter + rings.

captaincowelly

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
My listings;
Still uploading pics,should be done today.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I'm a bit of a hoarder,and after stripping a few wheels I was left with a surplus of old spokes.So,not wanting to waste them,and also having an old wetsuit going spare,I saw the opportunity to indulge myself.
As soon as there's a good covering of leaves on the ground I don my hedgehog suit and go snuffling round the local woods.Once I've had my fill of grubs and insects I like to roll around in the leaves,gathering a good,thick layer.
I have a favourite spot,the landing zone after the biggest jump on the black run.I bury myself there,facing upwards,with my tail out and wait for the fun.Quite exhilarating.The sound of the big,knobbly 2.4" tyres running along the boards,the silence in flight,then the mind shattering whallop as they land.And you never know if you're gonna get one tyre or the double.Maxxis Minions are a particular favourite.They've certainly made an impression.
Had to move from my last spot after someone had the bright idea of running ice spikes.I couldn't help but give the game away.There's now a Facebook group investigating the mythical hedgehog man of Lincolnshire.
The pic is from my first day out,you'll notice I'm still pretty much intact.Looks more like a rasher of bacon now 🚴‍♂️ 💨🥓🤏🤕.
Didn't stop me though!Here's me earlier this Summer;
IMG_0339.JPG

My listings;
Still uploading pics,should be done today.
Evening,
I completely forgot the monkey lite bars you had on eBay finished today.
Do you still have them?
If so, are they still for sale?
Thanks,
Martyn.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hi Martin!
Yes,they're still available.Can do them for £40 posted if you're happy with PayPal f+f?
Doing a post run tomorrow (Mon).
Cheers,
Steve.

Back