For Sale Sold

Cannondale M600 3.0 Series Superb Original Metallic Paint Mainly Original Parts. In dry clean storage for many years. History of the bike and reason for Sale. I purchased this bike November 2020 from a cycle friend in his late 80s. He had owned the bike from brand new in July 1994 and had had the bike in clean dry storage for many years. At that time I stripped, cleaned and serviced the bike and fitted new brake blocks, the tyres are sound but if I was keeping the bike and to be on the safe side, I would probably replace the tyres one of which is original. I'm 71 years of age and the stem was too long in the front for me, so I fitted a shorter stem and the carbon handle bars as shown on the bike now. The original 1.250" Ritchey titanium stem and the handlebars are available and are included in the sale. Many years ago and while away on holiday in Italy, the rear wheel rim had to be replaced and this is a Campanolo Rim. USA Built frame number FD 8902 00907 A5W i.e. built April 1994. February this 2021 I was diagnosed with a serious health condition and this has forces a reluctant sale. No postage - Collection only from Hertfordshire - £350.00
Hi. Nice bike. What size is the frame please.

Hello, I’m very keen to make an offer but I’m not sure if I can dm you as I’m relatively new to the site. Are you able to DM me? Thanks

Hello, I’m very keen to make an offer but I’m not sure if I can dm you as I’m relatively new to the site. Are you able to DM me? Thanks
Thank you for your interest in this bike. as you are probably aware 'ono' means 'or near offer' so yes, I probably would be. Before making any offers though, I would suggest you see the bike first to make sure that it's the right bike for you. Kind regards, med7331 (Hertfordshire).

Back