For Sale SOLD - Prototype Spectrum Racing Hubs

AlexTemper

Dirt Disciple
Protoype Spectrum Racing Hubs for sale - £100 ono

Includes the built wheelset, XT 8 speed Cassette
Does not include the ringle skewers or tyres

Prefer collection in GU18 area but could post.

Did you have no luck finding the invoice for the frame repair on the DOG BOLOX...? Or asking Roberts to provide one for me....?

I thought about calling for you, but thought it was best coming from you rather than a prospective buyer. Obviously these wheels now for sale and not with the frame, made me ask the question.

Shall i keep looking then....?

You can call if you want, makes no odds to me TBH. I'm in no rush to sell it and not that motivated to do so at the current price.

Im sorry you feel that way, having seen the frame with the snapped tube, its because of the amount of money involved, i would like to have been able to confirm the tubes replacement rather than repair. And to be honest, £1000 is no small amount for any repaired frame.

Its Ok I haven't taken anything personal, I'm simply trying to buy something at an agreed price you have for sale.
I'm sorry I'm looking for a little more reassurance on how it has been repaired, sadly i have been caught twice in the past and ironically both with Roberts frames, and for considerably less money.

What you have looks lovely and id like to buy it.
As mentioned, having seen the frame broken and in its original paint, a repair i thought was possible, but not preferable.

I'm sure many will be happy to have it to look at, but riding as good as they do, id like it as a rider, with the Columbus MAX tube being in such short supply, all i was looking for to complete the sale was actual conformation either from you or the repairer, a new Columbus tube was sourced and fitted and the old one not repaired.

I'm sorry you feel £200 off the asking price makes its less worthwhile too you,
but a call to the repairer to forward on a copy of your invoice, would take less time than posting the wheels for sale on this thread, and i could have paypal the funds straight too you.

Back