For Sale Sold or relisted

£30 for the Brooks any good?
Thank you for the interest. I turned down £40 on it not too long ago, so I will probably see whether someone can afford a little more than that.

It's the one part here I might use, actually, depending on which way my Raleigh build goes.

Brooks Cambium C15 saddle in Organic Light colour

Natural rubber, vulcanized in Italy. Good condition, there is a little wear on the nose and a slightly mark on the right which I imagine might clean out (see photos). Colour is a light natural brown with a pinkish hint.

Apparently £100 new, a similar condition one recently went for £67 on Ebay, so £50 posted.

View attachment 648222
What does this weigh pls ? And how’s the comfort like compared to a leather brooks ? Cheers !!

What does this weigh pls ? And how’s the comfort like compared to a leather brooks ? Cheers !!
Around 420g according to my hanging scales. I can weigh it more accurately if you'd like.

I can't really give a good answer about the comfort. I only rode it once and I uite liked it, but it's been many years since I rode a leather Brooks, so hard to compare. Someone else could probably give you a better answer for that.

Back