SOLD!! KLEIN ATTITUDE MC2 1994 (19" SIZE = 17") SEA & SKY

pinareturns

Retro Guru
Hello retrobike friends!

Due to a new and a great project, it's a pity for me but I have to sell which nowadays is one the queens of my garage...

KLEIN MC2 ATTITUDE FUSELAGE
Includes frame + fork + MC2 stem and handlebar + Klein bottom bracket
SEA & SKY
S/N: O19T0395053
SIZE 19" in Klein size (17"real)

OTHER MEASURES:
MC2: stem (L = 135 mm / 15.7 degrees) + handlebar (L = 540 mm)

DESCRIPTION:
Fuselage it is completely original. I bought it in Summer of 2014 to a spanish collector, who bought it to the first owner several years before. During these years I haven't built it because I was searching for all the parts but finally, when I got all of them, my plans have changed to start another difficult but interesting project.

Fuselage has original paintjob in a very beauty "Sea & Sky" which is really awesome.

No fading. No scratches. No dents. Only a little blemishes in one chainstay and on the drive train side (upper right zone) of the bottom bracket. In the bottom zone of the droputs are a very little blemishes too, which were touched up by the first owner in blue color, but nearly imperceptible. The handlebar have both extremes with blurred paint but I have read this is normal because of the original Klein factory paint process. Only a little defect in the extremes of the handlebar because the first owner fitted bar ends (probably Answer bar ends) and the internal clamp dented a bit each extreme of the handlebar, but with grips this will be hidden. You can see all of these in the pictures.

The fuselage includes original Chain Control Device, chain stays Klein protector sticker film (2 models) and Klein front badge (was taken out by the first owner but I have it and will be send to the new owner)

MC2, frame, bottom bracket and fork are really MINT. It is a very interesting and probably one of the last chances to get one of the most beautiful Kleins in a very difficult size (19" in Klein size = 17" real) and with a very few miles only ridden by the first owner (probably less tan 100 - 200 miles)

You know how difficult is to get this size…

PRICE:
2.900 € (Is what I paid for it nearly 5 years ago, but I will consider reasonable offers)

SHIPPING:
Fuselage is on Spain but I can ship it internationally. Shipping is not included in the price, but I will look for the best tracked shipping option.

Payment will be done by bank transfer or by PAYPAL (as gift or adding fees).

PICTURES GALLERY:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/na2DWbi9YbNtzoGU8

Attachments

• 0 - Fuselage_1_red2.jpg
    0 - Fuselage_1_red2.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 1,666
  • 12 - Fuselage_1_red2.jpg
    12 - Fuselage_1_red2.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 1,661
Re: KLEIN ATTITUDE FUSELAGE MC2 1994 (19" SIZE = 17") SEA & SKY

OMG !!!! Nice bike ....

Back