SOLD Fat Chance Titanium 1993 Size M

build69

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Must making room for new projects!

For sale is my Fat Chance Titanium from 1993 frameset, size M #169T3M

* frame is #169T3M, lite use, no dings or dents with original seat collar and Chris King headset - original decals!
* fork is a new BOI, built by German welder GEBLA, painted in original design

= together EUR 1.999 shipped within EU, Paypal as a gift please

Re:

Lush bike with just the right balance between the Titanium grey frame and parts.

Amazed and surprised as I did not know Syncros ever made it into Titanium stems and bars :shock:
But for sure great, and as a sidenote I learned something new again.

Good luck with the sales :)

It will be a shame to see this fine machine been torn into bits, but if it must go that way, I will be happy to help you off those black Grafton Joysticks :oops:

K.

Re:

Some of the rarest and hardest to find parts, all seamlessly assembled into a sub 20lb masterpiece of bike design....but it's all about the ride with these.....and that's as good as its gets for a Retro bike.

Would love some close ups of the Wheeler Ahead stem with noodle, titanium screws NOS....never seen one and these are beyond rare :shock:

Re: Fat Chance Titanium 1993 Size M

Incredible great bike and build !!!
Hope you can sell it together.

... if you´ll split, I´ll take the frameset, with the post please ;-)

All the best !

build69":2cfkrhup said:

:shock: :cool:

You should keep this, im sure you could find room for it somewhere! :D

Wouldnt mind seeing some more pics without all the sun/shadows distracting from the bike.

Cheers

Mark

Making better pics later!

mkone":18aayj2n said:
build69":18aayj2n said:

:shock: :cool:

You should keep this, im sure you could find room for it somewhere! :D

Wouldnt mind seeing some more pics without all the sun/shadows distracting from the bike.

Cheers

Mark

Re: Re:

Klein-aficionado":ae88jz11 said:
Lush bike with just the right balance between the Titanium grey frame and parts.

Amazed and surprised as I did not know Syncros ever made it into Titanium stems and bars :shock:
But for sure great, and as a sidenote I learned something new again.

Good luck with the sales :)

It will be a shame to see this fine machine been torn into bits, but if it must go that way, I will be happy to help you off those black Grafton Joysticks :oops:

K.
Syncros never made Ti stems, this is a Wheeler item. Lovely bike, gives me an idea of what mine might look like. :)

Back