For Sale SOLD - Condo Pendio frame - Dave Yates built late 90s

amedias

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
It's sadly time for me to sell this :-(

Late 90s Condor Pendio frame, built by Dave Yates according to the nice helpful people at Condor.
I've owned and ridden it for a few years and it is simply one of the nicest frames I have ridden but have had to come to terms with the fact it's a wee bit small for me and I have too many bikes!

Reynolds 653 tubeset, 52cm x 52cm and finished in metallic blue with white panels and gold infill on the Condor stamps on crown/BB/bridge.
The Pendio was the predecessor to the Fratello so it's a Sport Tourer/Audax style bike, not super aggressive, but no touring slouch, it's a proper comfy and fast bike.
It has guard and rack eyelets at front and rear, takes standard 49/50mm drop brakes but built to make full use of the brake drop, so I've managed to run 25mm tyres with guards, takes bigger without.
It has downtube bosses for DT shifters or adjusters to run STI, and it has internally routed top tube brake cable.
130mm rear end for 8/9/10/11speed, BSA bottom bracket, takes a 27.2 seatpost, 1 inch threaded at the front end and the Shimano 600 headset is included.
It has plenty of small marks from use, please see the pictures, but is structurally sound and pretty enough that once built you don't really notice them unless you look, would be fine to build up and use but would look *stunning* if you repainted it down the line later.

Asking £250 ono + P&P

I am happy to post at cost (whatever that works out to be), but they're in Exeter if you want to collect.

IMG_8542.jpg IMG_8548.jpg IMG_8544.jpg IMG_8543.jpg IMG_8545.jpg IMG_8546.jpg IMG_8547.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back