Slippery slope!....... Part 2

Fingers crossed it will be finished by then 🤞. I’m in the middle of the build just now and waiting on parts to arrive. Build thread in the main readers rides. If it’s not ready I’ll just need to bring something else.

Cool! Is it '94-ish? A Mate used to have one
the same colour.
Get busy building it, we can have a Kona-off at Dunkeld 😄

You’re spot on, 94 it is. Even if this isn’t ready I might still turn up on a kona. I’m looking forward to the Dunkeld run. Even taken the next day off my work (recovery time) 😂

You’re spot on, 94 it is. Even if this isn’t ready I might still turn up on a kona. I’m looking forward to the Dunkeld run. Even taken the next day off my work (recovery time) 😂

Ah, I can see you’ve never been on a ride with us! I’d say the pace was “leisurely” but that’s probably a bit generous. Usually the only sore body parts are our feet from standing about chatting too much.

First ride really since last summer, added to the few extra lbs I’m carrying. Think I might struggle 😂

I'll keep you company at the back😁
Still trying to decide which of 3 new retro rides to bring, probably the one the builds easiest🙄

Cheers, I didn’t fancy being on my own at the back. I might get lost! 😂. Hope you know the way.

Back